Cluster A: Science, Technology and Innovation Policy
Cluster B: Environmental Policy and Sustainability
Cluster C: Social Changes and Policy
Cluster D: China’s Development Policy
- Users have to abide by the corresponding license or other terms conferred to the dataset for reuse.
- All datasets are protected by copyright with all rights reserved, unless indicated otherwise.
- Datasets have to be properly acknowledged for good research practice and to ensure compliance to licenses.
2. The case is not intended to serve as a primary source of data and is meant solely for class discussion.
3. This publication can only be used for educational purposes.
4. Copyright ©️ 2020 by the Division of Public Policy, Institute for Public Policy, and Leadership and Public Policy Executive Education at the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology. All rights reserved.